In my opinion DK Inferno Mage is one of the coolest classes in the game. It primarily uses fire element, to incinerate your foes. Additionally, the fire element’s effect is way too cool.
This article will feature on how to build a DK inferno mage. This build is one of the powerful damage dealers in the game.
Essential Skills of DK Inferno Mage and Conserve ESO gold
- Reflective Scale morphed to Dragon Fire Scale
- Dragon’s Blood morphed to Coagulating Blood
- Inhale morphed to Draw Essence (AoE)
- Annulment morphed to Harness Magicka
- Drain Essence morphed to Invigorating Drain
- Mistform morphed to Elusive Mist
- Talons morphed to Burning Talons
- Petrify morphed to Fossilize
- Destruction Touch morphed to Destruction Reach
- Fire Rune morphed to Volcanic Rune
- Wall of Elements morphed to Unstable Wall of Elements (AoE)
- Force Shock morphed to Crushing Shock
- Weakness to Elements morphed to Elemental Drain
- Impulse morphed to Fire Ring (AoE)
- Fiery Breath morphed to Engulfing Flames
- Lava Whip morphed to Molten Whip
- Inferno morphed to Sea of Flames
- Ash Cloud morphed to Eruption (AoE)
- Magelight morphed to Inner Light
- Entropy morphed to Structured Entropy
Vampirism for More ESO gold
For the leveling process, getting vampirism at level 10 enables you to conserve you potions, therefore, save a lot of Elder Scrolls Online gold. Becoming a vampire adds 10% % magicka regeneration, Mist form for dire situations, drain essence for a self heal and bat swarm. DK mages are very squishy, being a vampire will make you become a better player and prepare you for the end game content. To become a vampire you must first finish a quest for it.
When you Manage to Arrive at Veteran Rank 1-3, Then, Stop Being a Vampire and Stop Conserving ESO gold
To cure your vampirism go to a mages guild building and speak with a priest to cure you. The skills for vampirism are not useful at end game. Your fire magic are way too stronger, which renders vampirism skills useless.